One of the most exhilarating things about coming to Thailand is the opportunity to rent and ride a motorbike. Not only it is incredibly affordable, costing as low as 200 baht a day, but it’s also an excellent way to independently explore the town. Here’s everything you need to know about how to rent a motorbike in Thailand.
what to bring to a motorbike rent.
- Contact information , such as a Thai telephone number or address/hotel
- Cash 200 or more for the bike and 2000 for deposit
- Motorbike driving experience
What to expect from a motorbike rent
- Helmets are provided
- Discount for loyal customer
- Motorbike insurance
- Copy of passport
- Wear your helmet! The majority of motorcycle deaths can be prevented if drivers and passengers wore helmets
- Take a taxi if you have been drinking because if you ride the bike it may cause an accident
- Cover up! wear more then just a shirt and a pair of shorts , this does not save you from road rash
Support us by leaving a comment or a Review of the motorbike rental and the next time you come and rent the bike we could give you a Discount
Thank you for reading , DON’T forget to come and visit our website anytime you want. 🙂